




Jeg skal til at lave årets kalender (kun 1½ måned forsinket) og skal bruge nogle billeder. Jeg har brug for hjælpe. Jeg skal bruge mindst et billede af Rebecca og et af Hannah men hvilke af disse er de bedste? Jeg ved godt, at Hannah ser lidt sjov ud på det ene, men hun laver altså tit sådanne ansigter så er er rigtig meget "hende". Skriv lige en kommentar om, hvad I synes.
I'm about to make this year's calender (only 1½ months late) and I need some pictures of the girls. I need help. I need one picture of Rebecca and one of Hannah but which one of these are the best? I know that Hannah is making a funny face in one but that's how she is and she often do this so it's very much "her".... Write a comment or two and let me know what you think..
I think the best of all of them is #3, as it illustrates how close the girls are and how Rebecca actually does watch out for her little sister. As far as individual pictures I would say #1 and #2. If you would like I can try to edit #1 to make it a more evenly exposed photo. Just call n let me know if that is the case.
SvarSlet