Grandma has just been here and she bought a chocolaty spread for bread and of course Rebecca wanted that for breakfast and that's what she got. Look at her chocolate moustache.
torsdag den 18. februar 2010
Morgenmad med chokolade/Chocolate breakfast
Grandma has just been here and she bought a chocolaty spread for bread and of course Rebecca wanted that for breakfast and that's what she got. Look at her chocolate moustache.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Is there anything better than a chocolate breakfast? I think not! Yum! Mona- this is coming in under my new blog name - I don't know why, but it's from me - Laura
SvarSletWow. She is looking much older. Came as a total shock.
SvarSletHi Laura.. When I first saw the comment I did wonder who Sugar Cookie Tales was so it's a good thing you told me... :) Thanks for commenting.
SvarSlet