The weekend where we had no plans was wonderful but when you put a lot of kids inside without plans for too long it often results in bickering and irritation. So I decided Sunday that it was time for a trip to the forrest that is located on the other side of the street from where we live.
Der var mange store åbne grønne områder hvor børnene kunne lege og få brændt noget energi af.
There was lots of open green areas where the kids could play and burn som energy.
Thou shalt NOT pass!
| Klik på billedet for at se Hannah - Click on the picture to see Hannah |
Vi fandt blandt andet en del brombær som børnene spiste med stor fornøjelse.
I had made a huge picknick lunch and we ate it in the "cabin". Hannah and Asia could have looked better but I assure you that they had a wonderful time.
We found a lot of blackberries that the kids ate with great joy.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar