Pigerne var meget mere interesseret i slottet end jeg havde troet og håbet. Rebecca blev ved med at ville højere og højere op og de syntes alle baby englene var fantastiske; de kigger på en her på det sidste billede. Der var meget koldt alle vegne og jeg kunne ikke lade være med at tænke på hvor koldt der måtte have været i 1700-tallet.
The girls were way more interested in the castle than I had ever thought or hoped. Rebecca kept wanting to go higher and higher up and they both thought the baby angles were amazing; in fact they are looking at one in this last picture. It was really really cold in the castle and I couldn't help to think about how awefully cold it must have been to live there in the 1700's.
I would love to see this castle. Maybe someday. Rebecca and Hannah fit right in as little princesses. Oh and feeding ducks is one of my favorite things to do. :)
SvarSletLaura, the castle was amazing. It was actually the first time I was there as well so I enjoyed it as much as the girls did.
SvarSlet