onsdag den 6. april 2011

Blandet/Misc.


Rebecca er i gang med at rydde op i sin skuffe. Rebecca is cleaning out her drawer.




Det er første gang nogen sinde, at Hannah selv har skrevet hele sit navn uden hjælp og uden at skrive bogstaverne alle mulige steder på papiret. Jeg var meget stolt. Derudover var tegningen Rapunzel.

It is the first time ever that Hannah wrote her own name all by herself, without help. Also it was the first time the letters wasn't spread all over the paper. I was really proud. The drawing was, if in doubt, Rapunzel.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Dang that is a smart lil girl. Did they end up seeing the movie Tangled ?

    SvarSlet
  2. Love it. She is brilliant! Rebecca's drawer looks fun - it is full of many wonderful different colored treasures.

    SvarSlet
  3. He he he - I think so too Crystal!
    Yes, they did watch Tangled and they LOVED it. Enough that I'm definitely buying it when it comes out here in Denmark in June.

    SvarSlet