Da vi var i USA i oktober legede pigerne gemmeleg konstant med Daddy og Carolyn. Hannah har fortsat legen hjemme. Den anden dag kunne jeg simpelthed ikke finde hende og jeg var faktisk begyndt at blive nervøs, da jeg ENDELIG fandt hende i slagbænken (lågen var lukket!)
When we were en the US in October the girls played hide and seek a lot with daddy and Carolyn. Hannah loved it so much that she has continued after we got home. The other day I simply couldn't find her and I was actually starting to get really nervous when I finally found her in the bench (the lid was closed!).
That's my girl. She was quite afraid to climb into those enclosed spaces at first, great to see her getting over it.
SvarSletHaha she was pretty good at that game!! She was so funny when becca would get close but still couldn't find her!
SvarSlet