Rebecca loved her long hair. She loved braids, pigtails and ponytails but she did not love to have her hair washed and to have it brushed. In the end she decided that it probably was the best idea to get a haircut. So last week she got the haircut and she's cute with short hair too.
mandag den 8. februar 2010
Ny frisure/New haircut
Rebecca loved her long hair. She loved braids, pigtails and ponytails but she did not love to have her hair washed and to have it brushed. In the end she decided that it probably was the best idea to get a haircut. So last week she got the haircut and she's cute with short hair too.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
She is adorable. I sure miss all of you.
SvarSletOhhh I love that hair cut... SO CUTE!!
SvarSletThank you so much both of you. I think she's pretty cute and adorable too. Can you believe she's turning 5 soon?
SvarSlet