1½ ago Elder and Sister Karren came to Denmark and they started their mission on Amager. Both I and the girls immediately knew that they are two very special people. Rebecca got attached to elder Karren within two minutes and they've come over for dinner and a vist many times during the past 18 months. Yesterday they were here for the last time before they go home. It was very sad - but also joyous. I'm excited to see them again in Utah in October.
onsdag den 10. februar 2010
Besøg af missionærerne/A visit from the missionaries
1½ ago Elder and Sister Karren came to Denmark and they started their mission on Amager. Both I and the girls immediately knew that they are two very special people. Rebecca got attached to elder Karren within two minutes and they've come over for dinner and a vist many times during the past 18 months. Yesterday they were here for the last time before they go home. It was very sad - but also joyous. I'm excited to see them again in Utah in October.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar