Det er så dejligt varmt i Danmark lige nu så pigerne har kjole på hver dag og de elsker det. Jeg fik lige lyst til at tage et par billeder, men Rebecca var ikke så samarbejdsvillig og kiggede mest på fjernsynet.
It's nice and warm in Denmark at the moment so the girls are wearing dresses every day and they love it. I wanted to take a couple og pictures but Rebecca didn't want to work with me. She would smile all weird and watch the TV instead of the camera.
That last one... hate to say it but she got that smile from her daddy! I know of many childhood pics of him smiling like that!! Pain in the butt! :)
SvarSletYou've got to be kidding me??! That smile is such a fake "let's-get-it-overwith" smile. I should have known that it came from Eric.
SvarSletEat. Shi. .. . Both of ya.
SvarSlethehe- so cute.
SvarSlet