En temmelig bælsende eftermiddag beslutter vi at tage til stranden. Pigerne har altid elsket stranden lige gyldigt om det er sommer eller vinter, om solen skinner eller om det øser ned. De elskede det også denne dag selvom jeg blev noget overrasket, da jeg kom ned ad trappen og så at der slet ingen strand var. Det var nemlig højvandet så hele stranden var "oversvømmet" og der var kun stenlaget tilbage. Jeg var ret skuffet men pigerne virkede ligeglade om der var sandstrand
A rather windy afternoon we decided to go to the beach. The girls have always loved the beach no matter if it's summer or winter, if the sun is shining or if it's pouring down. They also loved it this day even though I was quite surprised when I came down the stairs and realized that the beach had disappeared. It was a high tide so the entire beach area was "flodded" and the only thing left was the fringe of rocks. I was pretty disappointed but the girls didn't seem to care at all.
Hannah kalder: "kommer du ikke snart, Rebecca".
Hannah is calling: "when are you coming, Rebecca".
Playing witht he waves. So far the feet were dry.
The good old throwing-rocks-in-the-ocean-game
It's fun to run away from mommy but also a little scary so the girls hurry back again.
The waves finally won but you can't beat the fun of standing in a wave getting wet feet.

HELDIGVIS bor mormor meget tæt på stranden. Kun 2 min væk så vi kom hurtigt hjem og fik varmet fødderne i et dejligt fodbad mens vi lige fik en kold is.
LUCKILY mormor lives very close to the beach. Only 2 minutes away so it was a a quick ride home and it's wonderful with a warm footbath and a cold icecream.
I love the beach too! I'm a California girl and I miss it each and every day. We are going to the beach in June though, so I am counting down the days.
SvarSletI like the beach but not if I have to be there too long. I don't really enjoy laying in the sand all day but I LOVE walking along the beach and feeling the breeze and smelling the ocean. The girls could probably live on the beach.
SvarSlet