A year ago Rebecca had her ears pierced. She had been begging for two years and we made a deal that when she turned 6 she could go get the ears pierced. It went well and she loved her earrings. Unfortunately she visited with grandma shortly after, played in the woods and got a tick inside the ear. To get the tick removed the doctor had to remove the earring before the hole was ready and it grew together. We've been waiting a whole year and now she has pierced ears again - hopefully tick free... :)
lørdag den 28. januar 2012
Rebecca nu med øreringe/Rebecca, now with pierced ears
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ouch - I can't imagine having a tick in my ear. Poor thing. I love the pics - thanks for updating on a regular basis. I enjoy seeing what is going on in their lives.
SvarSlet