onsdag den 21. december 2011

Julefest i kirken/Christmasparty at the church





Vi var til julefest i kirken sidste weekend og pigerne var så søde at jeg blev nød til lige at tage nogle billeder af dem sammen inden selve festen startede. We were at the Christmas church party last weekend and the girls were so sweet that I had to take a few pictures of them together before the actual party startede.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Rebecca got her haircut! How cute! I love their beautiful Christmas outfits. So pretty! I guessed this was a ward party. Looks like a lot of fun! Merry Christmas to you all!

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes, I cut her hair. It's a big deal every time because she really wants long long hair but she can't stand to get it brushed and she hates having it in a ponytail... That doesn't leave many options :)

    SvarSlet