onsdag den 9. november 2011

Hannah og kolbøtter/Hannah loves somersaulting


Hannah er helt vild med at slå kolbøtter lige i øjeblikket så vi har været nød til at tage madrassen op i lejligheden så hun kan øve sig. Hun kan let bruge en time eller to på at slå kolbøtter.


Hannah is crazy about doing somersaults at the moment so I had to bring the mattress up from the basement and into the apartment so she can practise. She can easily use an hour or two somersaulting.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I was home sick with the stomach flu, so I am behind on viewing the blog. So, catching up on comments - the girls are very artistic - and Hannah is a future gymnist in training. Or should I say princess/gymnist in training. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Ha ha yes I was actually quite impressed that she managed to do the somersault in the dress and everything. She had a lot of fun doing it!

    SvarSlet
  3. Haha the three of us were doing these down the hill at the park... Becca and I gave up long before Hannah did! She would just keep going!

    SvarSlet