






I sommer havde jeg besøg af en ven fra USA samt to af hans venner. Den ene var fotograf og tilbød at tage nogle billeder af pigerne som tak for husly. Dem har jeg nu fået - lettere forinket..
This summer I had a visit from a friend from the US and two of his friends. One is a photografer and he offered to take a few pictures as a thank you for the couch they slept on. He sent them to me the other day - only 7 months late...
Very cool to see the girls pictures.
SvarSletI did notice an abundance of Danish Flags.
And Velcro shoes with dresses.
I am the style unconscious one ?
Right.
Thanks for sharing ;)
The girls are adorable. It looks like a magazine spread. The photographer did an excellent job, but of course, he had beautiful subjects to work with.
SvarSlet