fredag den 3. september 2010

Nattøj/Sleepwear


Sidste gang vi var i USA købte Daddy nogle t-shirts til pigerne. De var en hel del for store så derfor har de ikke brugt dem, men nu fandt vi dem frem og besluttede, at de kunne bruges skom natkjoler. Pigerne ELSKER dem og jeg må knap nok vaske dem.
Last time we were in Utah we stayed in Park City and Daddy bought t-shirts for the girls. They were quite a bit too big so they haven't used them at all but a few weeks ago we found them in the closet and decided to use them as sleep wear. The girls LOVE them and I am barely allowed to wash them once in a while.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, they are growing up fast. They look so cute in their t-shirts.

    SvarSlet
  2. That was the intended use for them ;)
    Sleep wear. Knew they were far too large for any other purpose.

    SvarSlet
  3. Ah, I didn't realize that it was inteded. I thought they were just the smallest size. At least you now know that they will be used quite a bit :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Haha big tee shirts are the best I sleep in! I used to steal Eric's for night shirts :)

    SvarSlet