

Så blev det Monas fødselsdag og søde dejlige Anne og Lene inviterede til brunch på den skønneste café. De har nok den bedste brunch buffet jeg har oplevet. Og så havde de selvfølgelig også de bedste salt - og peberbøsser. Pigerne opførte sig i hvert fald rimelig pænt under hele forløbet.Mona's birthday came around and sweet wonderful Anne and Lene invited us for brunch at the best café. They had the best brunch I've experienced and then they also had the cutest salt - and peppershakers. The girls behaved reasonably nice the whole time!
I swear they are bigger and more gorgeous every time you post a picture!! Can't wait for you guys to come!!
SvarSletThank you Crystal! I tend to find them rather beautiful myself but that's how all mothers are. Are you free for a zoo trip on Sunday the 27th?
SvarSletI can't believe we'll be there in a week and a half. The girls are SO excited.